This sketch assignment was challenging but interesting. I decided to approach it using the learning outcomes posted at the beginning of the semester. I personally felt that I achieved all of these learning objectives, and that they underlay all of the work I did this semester. It was somewhat challenging to break down and illustrate these somewhat abstract concepts–it definitely was not as simple as drawing cocktails–but I think I mostly fulfilled my objective. This project really helped me to deeply consider what I did throughout the course, and the processes that took place in my brain as I was evaluating how to approach every project/assignment. Also, I think this turned out surprisingly well; I was NOT expecting it to look this pretty.